· Strengthen existing and new business relations with assigned accounts by handling client calls regarding sales and service in a helpful, courteous and professional manner, displaying knowledge and concern for their needs and resolving client issues. Consultative lead on all client requests and inquiries.
· Serves as the point of contact between the client, Engineering, Manufacturing and Installation processes. Acts as a resource for all product knowledge and service support.
· Provide project leadership by coordinating with all internal departments and resources to assure order requirements are met, fulfilled and shipped per customer requirements.
· Coordinate and facilitate project review meetings for all stages of order fulfillment, maintain task and follow-up lists. Manage regular status reports with management and clients on status of build and outstanding issues.
· Assist in preparing quotes and completion of orders.
· Provides customer support post-delivery to address quality or warranty issues. Serve as the escalation point of contact to ensure client issues are resolved in timely and effective manner.
· May attend trade shows, sales meetings, and potential customer visits when applicable.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
· 2-4 years of demonstrated customer relations, account management or inside sales experience
· Strong Project/ program management skills
· Sales / relationship management skills
· Time management and ability to prioritize projects and customer needs
· Strong problem solving skills with the ability to communicate in a timely, concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing.
· Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suites [Outlook, Word, Excel] and knowledge of ERP systems.