· Operating for 3+ years as an Application Architect in either Financial Services, Gaming or other e-commerce digital business.
· Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Application Architecture (AA).
· Manage, use and maintain IT/technology architecture models
· Conducts and/or actively participates in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with clients and/or partners.
· Limit choices available during development by:
o choosing a standard way of pursuing application development
o creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application
· Recognize potential reuse in the organization or in the application by
o observing and understanding the broader system environment
o creating the component design
o having knowledge of other applications in the organization
· Subdivide a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces
· Grasp the functions of each component within the application
· Understand the interactions and dependencies among components
· Communicate these concepts to developers
· Monitor industry trends and directions in application development tools
· Provide extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance of the highest level in the creation and implementation of new development standards
· Assess technical proposals requesting changes or upgrades to the existing applications
· Plan new designs for integration into an application structure, using knowledge of the characteristics of the systems being added to the structure and the specifications for application interfaces to make sure effective integration optimal performance
· Identifies and recommends areas appropriate for further study and participates in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
· Control the management of IT/technology architectures
· Identifies implementation risks and analyses potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
· Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
· Participates in the design and implementation of IT service management standards, tools and methodologies.
· Design, implement and maintain procedures relating to service catalogue and/or service level management activities
· High university degree
· Minimum 5 years working as a Enterprise Architect/Chief Architect in either Financial Services, Gaming or other e-commerce digital business.
· 5+ years experience in digital platform design and development
· 5+ years strong background with UNIX/Linux, Microsoft systems.
· 5+ years SQL development experience (Oracle, MySQL, PostreSQL) and NoSQL technology (Cassandra, MongoDB, Hadoop)
· Expert knowledge and experience with application architectures and design (SOA, SOAP, REST, Gang of Four)
· Demonstrated expertise with modern development languages (Java, Python, Ruby, Objective C) and frameworks (Spring, Rails, Struts) Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and processes (TOGAF, FEA, Zachmann)
· Professional experience managing projects and development with agile softwaredevelopment methodologies, automated testing, and shared services design.
· Experience with cloud technologies, providers and application design considerations.
· Success implementing application monitoring and instrumentation to ensure reliability and enablement of CICD concepts and practices.
· Demonstrated knowledge of IT Security best practices and integration with application authorization and access.
· Knowledge of IT governance and operations
· Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
· Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
· Communication skills, both written and spoken
· Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
· Project and program management planning and organizational skills
· Customer service orientation
· Time management and prioritization
· Proficient in spoken and written English
· Russian Language required